Rigorously simple marketing for enterprise technology
Tortured thinking and muddled messaging don't work. Modern marketing for enterprise software and IT services requires outstanding content and rigorous simplicity.
Simplicity comes from:
- Boiling down to find the True Difference for your product or service.
- Stripping away all wasted words or tortured thinking.
- Sharpening your messages to a fine point: "The Sting."
- Resulting in the only possible words, in the only possible order.
Rigor comes from:
- A deep understanding of product or service strategy and positioning.
- Strong answers to the questions: Why buy? Or, even pay attention?
- Persuasion shaped by research and evidence, not empty assertions.
I focus on translating complex software products and IT services into simple messages and content. This comes from a combination of rigorous research, industry expertise in software, IT and financial services, and sharp writing skills.